الجمعة، أبريل 29، 2005

Dumb Drinks

One look at my face and anyone can tell that I've been out for a swig. Haha, nonono, I haven't got a face that has been rouged nor does it look blanc. It's just that I realised that after going past the age of 21, intake of alcohol gives me outbreak on my already poor-skinned face.

Just when I thought that I was quite dumb, I discover that I'm more dumb than I actually thought I was. How can someone finish only 0.5 out of 4 questions in a test paper. I don't know what to term it. Pure stupidity? or Was I really so blanked out that I really could not remember so much? It (microecons 2101) was rubbish. I'll be dead surprised if I ain't made to retake the module.

This has been a darn rubbish sem for me. And it's turning even more rubbishy on the head for me now. From a potential double degree law and econs major, biz minor student, I'm heading to become the stupidest hostelite my blk has ever produced in 3 years. Not unless I can come home with next to perfect scores for my next 2 papers of Marketing 1003 and Econometrics 2303, can I possibly avoid such a disaster. There were people who told me that no matter what happens I got enough buffer to go for an honours at least. I think I've proven beyond doubt that there's no such thing as a buffer. Not that I want to prove it.

Mdm Wong last nite was less stuffed than usual. And I'm thankful for that. I just wanted to drink and chill. Not try to be a papa-san for others like I always am. It was just that Mark would occasionally plead with me to move to a more girl-probable spot. Thankfully after a while he got the idea that I wasn't really in the mood. What was strange was, I think yesterday nite was a night whereby exceptional number of groups were single-gender groups. Either all guys or all girls. Thankfully I wasn't at Dbl O. I'd have drowned in pH 5.7 stuff. (okie i remembered I was told alcohol was 5.7. pls tell me if I'm wrong kae) Anyway, the stranger thing was I left for hall at 12. Very unusual. But one thing I reconfirmed. Mdm Wong is the place to go if you like good music. I actually went back to my room more perked up. Okie. Maybe I'm an alcoholic. So what. haha. Just drink with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger joelle said...

hey charles.. really i think drinking isnt something to drown your sorrows in but i'm probably the last person to grant advice on this since i do that alot of times. had a bad choice of drink last sat at dbl0 - a waterfall, cause my fren got me one,and i just died. totally died like a spastic fool i tell you. so no more drinks for me for the next month, or so i can try. so maybe you can try too, cause somehow things don't really turn out as bad as it seems to be. i left 0.25 of my paper blank as well and it's just a sucky time not just for you but for most people in general. perk up don't feel too bad, cause i can always send you more songs :) take care buddy.

2:20 ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home