Liverpool Allez!
I was supposed to be studying, but how can one not support your soccer heroes? Hence I stayed up to study and practice the EC2303 tutorials whilst watching the team that I supported since 9 enter our first European Champion's League final. And boy, was it a great Battle of Britain. I shan't bore anyone with a running commentary of the match, just that after the final whistle was blown, I actually cried a little. Very babish. But so were quite a few others. The Chelsea players and supporters in pain and anguish whilst the Liverpool supporters gave their tears of joy. And it is good to have fellow fans in hall. The pride in our team last night was immense. But just to sidetrack, I don't really know why, whenever I read the Liverpool European match reports, I always have this gushed out feeling of pride and proneness to shed a tear or two when I read about how the players attribute the good performances to the Kop's fan-tastic support as well as their singing of "You'll Never Walk Alone". Maybe that's why I applied to read Law at University of Liverpool (and got accepted) quite a few years back. Please excuse me, I'm very incoherent today. To the Liverpool fans the world around - We're going to Istanbul!!!!
Garcia scoring to give the new generation Liverpool fans our first European Cup final berth since 1984


0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home