الأربعاء، مايو 04، 2005

Decrypt this MILe

This is going to be a cryptic post, so if it sounds dutch, let it pass. It has to be an important post. If not I wouldn't do 2 posts a day. I'm not a blog addict. I am surprised. Pleasantly. And I want to remember it. Today has been a good day. ( ------------- okie I just deleted this part cause i just remembered that it is too easy to translate French back to English using Babelfish ---------) Not in terms of studying but something else. Maybe I'm over-feeling it, but let it be as such. I could have no supper and still continue with my dealings tonight. I am ditzy but I am full. I feel like a kid but I feel that it could be nothing. But kids are always optimistic and I'll remain as such. I don't really care abt a waste neither will I bother about a safety helmet. All I ask for is for God to keep you safe and happy through these days so that even while drinking supper, you will be fulfilled and through your studying, late into the night, you will be at ease and peace. Through the double, quadruple entendus and puns, I pray, Amen.

p.s. If you understand this, smile to yourself and I'll be satisfied. If you don't, you're not supposed to so don't try. If you need confirmation, there's a chance that you chance on a huge page of non-cryptic posts, or you created it. However, if you frown upon this and hope that I shudn't be the kid I am, tell me. Growing up is easy, though reality is hard. (Lester, you could be right.)