الأربعاء، سبتمبر 21، 2005

Field Trip: Asian Civilisation Museum

Wah, my most photographic blogging day to date! It was an unexpectedly enjoyable day for a field trip that I trudgingly went for, together with the 3 Js and 2 Hs (Jermaine, Janet, Jason, Huiwen and Harold). Haha, we all slept in the super comfy chairs for our "lecture" at the Asian Heritage Museum, before being brought about on a guided tour about Asian heritage, by... an angmoh -Elizabeth... In fact all the "friends of the museum" i.e. guides were angmohs... do we not have any non-angmoh-n-local-looking-pple who can educate us on Asian Heritage?

Anyway, yah after the super long field trip which was kinda enjoyable somehow, we went to shop a little at the city hall area before I in my 1 year odd with sheares hall, had my first dinner with blk A people. But they're all uniquely nice people. Having worked with them all before. Yeah.

On another note, I'm like super pissed/tired that my whole term break is burnt. I only managed to read 5 pages of notes and I've got like assignments to hand in by friday and term exam on monday. And I have to meet OSA and Master Gary over the next 2 days still. Sometimes I really wonder what I got myself into. I mean I love the hall but, hmm... I dunno what I really am doing. In fact I kinda am panicking for my studies.

Anywayz, the photos of today's field trip are selectively below, so enjoy!

-Charles-