I think I'm a Lucky Bugger
I was chomping on a medium/small-sized mooncake when I realised that I'm actually a very lucky fella in life. In fact, I felt very sinful just chomping on a whole mooncake to myself... I dunno why but I suddenly wondered about all the poor/not so well off people in Singapore who save so much to bring home a box of mooncake to share among many in their family and I realised that it was terrible that I was eating the whole mooncake. And prior to eating the mooncake, I was very very very hungry. After biting into half the mooncake, I was bloated full by my thought. I mean I'm not like super well off, but then yah, I just feel really lucky to be given 2 boxes of mooncakes myself to bring to hall to eat by my family. I don't know if anyone feels the same as I do.
I've got a Team manager for Track! Yay! And she is Ms Lim Mei Chin! Hurray! Claps claps. Okie Sheares Track team is now up and running with a team manager. I tell you a team manager's important kae, cuz at least the captain can do what he's best at, galvanising people and doing up training schedules... the team manager can mother the team and nag at them to turn up, take attendance and timings. Totally different job scopes.. Okie those who wanna join sheares track please make life easier for the TM and me by turning up kae?
Janice and Alan commented that I've been smiling these few days... Yah lorh, actually I can feel myself smiling also lah. It feels good to be happy and smiling. I mean, no matter what you do, you have to live life and u can choose to live it happily or otherwise and I wish to live it in a smiley way lorh.. I mean okie yah lah I'm feeling happy also lah, but some people keep their happiness inside them, at least I exuberate the joy and share it/spread it around :).
I need to study, I need to study... I don't seem to be touching my books... Somehow, when I break for jcrc meetings, I'll have some other meetings, like nussu, like clubs, track or other stuff. Like Garett just sms-ed me to inform me that I have to go swim training at club on tues, wed, thurs, fri from 730pm til 930pm everyday, plus I have Singapore Open training for track this saturday, which means i gotta train for it... sigh... [DSO] now... I think I need to invoke rescue/bail out packages for my study already. Starting today. I shall study for 2hrs today. Okie lah, you all go ahead and laugh at me lah. But 2 hrs is like super alot for me already. And I'll continue smiling if I can do it. haha. =)
-Okie I shall start on my 2 hrs now-
Smiley Charles
Popliteal Artery Y =P

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home