Colour-ing
See! I told you I'd make it colourful! Haha! Anyway, those were a few of the long overdue photos of Union Ball! There'll be different different overdue photos alongst the way in time!
I went for the hall JCRC rally! Yeah, so I've finally went public with running for vice-president of Sheares Hall. To all of you who've given me tremendous support in running for the position, thanks alot! Special thanks go out to Shaokai who nominated me and who gave me a glowing speech, Chee Keong who seconded me and spoke for so long for me even though he was so nervous, Janice and Abby for writing a long speech for Chee Keong to second me, Alan, who was there to protect me if anyone had decided to play punk and Carol for being the earliest and most resounding person to encourage me to run for JCRC whilst I was in the dark ages and contemplating so many things.
Yah today is the first day that I went for breakfast and then went back to sleep until close to one pm, cuz I HAD FEVER AND HEADACHE! Yah lah, totally messed up my day. Couldn't do anything that I planned... and I was swaying during the JCRC rally. So gong.
And I tried to do my damn tutorial for 2 days and I still can't do....Stupid must-hand-in-ec3101 tutorial... I'm really headachy and sleepy now... Bathe now and study later and sleep always!
Charles

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home