الثلاثاء، أغسطس 16، 2005

Pissed

Okie First things First. I am currently very pissed off.

Second thing. I am now recommended to the "7 minister's" post in nussu exco. wth. U know the sort of post with veto power/voting power? I love the team. Cheryl, E-Teng, Eeyong, are but some of the funky people in there.

Third thing. I won't admit it, but u all probably know it. Sheares hall. something. whatever. When I am really I will tell u all. If I don't say I am not ready. But I'm really pissed off with something which will probably weigh in.

Fourth thing. There are a few people with agendas around. And I mean those sort of agendas that piss me off kind. Sorry sometimes I can't take such things. I wish I had broken my silence just now. But since I haven't, I only can sit down and get pissed off. Really pissed off.

Fifth, the hall is going down and its because of a lack of choice, lack of freedom of choice after that and a real lack of democracy. Whatever. Sometimes I wish I was somewhere else. And I hate it that I am extremely loyal. Totally detest it.

Sixth. People lie. I hate liars. And people who don't act on their statements and pretend they are someone and something else. Grow up. Okie so I'm really pissed off.

Seventh, I'm in half a mind to request for a void of block com results. The attendance does not make the grade for my block. It was shitty. At least Vincent was concerned enough to go downstairs to try to drag people up. And he wasn't even part of block com. Wth. It does not even match our require nos. of people present required for an election. What a farce.

-Thoroughly pissed-

Charles