الثلاثاء، أغسطس 09، 2005

Track

I've got a troublesome hamstring strain. Okie it's a strain cuz it's still there after a few days. I want to run at the NTU invitational relay in early September! haha. Okie okie. But I don't think I'll get to run. IVP's postponed to next sem so I've maybe got some time to train! Yippee.

I fell asleep last night when nua-ing on my bed. Bad habit. I should stop doing it. School has started. It's going to be more focus and less of nua-ing.

I'm going Sentosa now! But I know that my body's going to be there, brain's elsewhere and heart somewhere else. The perils of liking someone.

P.S. To all those who've linked me to your blog, I have a favor to ask. Can you de-link me? I'm not being unfriendly but I don't want more than 20 hits a day. It's getting pretty uncomfortable. Thanks to all loyal readers =).