E 6/7-18
Today was NUS 2005 flag day. And this year my mood for flag is super different, totally, cuz last year it was just so so on, and this year, I was only on for the last 1.5 hrs of collection. At least the on-ness rubbed off Joyce, who was doing the last leg with me. The mood was in part due to me/my entire team not having enough sleep last night. Especially Joyce, who stayed up through the night, and me lah.
Staying up late at night talking to someone who's objectively clearer than you can sometimes be a great experience. I enjoyed talking through the night with Joyce. Although she whines alot, she makes lotsa sense. But her sense is always packaged up. Not too direct, not too visible, a lot of sweet whines in the wrap.
Okie. Although I'm very confortable in this room because the layout and all and even the positions of things are the same as my own room, I just can't be clearer and more special about today's post maybe because I'm really tired tonight. The room is so much comfortably the same as mine that I can just nod off to sleep whilst typing this post.
-Nite all-
Charles

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home