Joyful Parts
Part one of post (as at 7am this morning):
But in the end, I didn't join my union grp. Which is strange. I was looking forward to meeting them. But there's always so many things to do. Oh well. I guess I'll wait till Aug 9th. Even though i think I have another agenda on that day, I'll just reserve it for them.
I have a short poem, inspired by someone, originally by me:
Joys in life are aplomb aplenty, afew akind.
Only unique, specially one and always beautifully nice,
Yesterday's unknown can be today's, tomorrow's, forever's joy.
Culminating niceness, exuberating freshness & contrasting emotions,
Everlasting, undying, intangible joys illuminate our lives.
I went to visit my union camp juniors in KR in the end. They are my 2 favourite juniors in union camp lah. And after we were done gossiping in their rooms, we made our way to my room for Irish cream ice-cream and more gossip. And some suaning and intrusion into my blog. In spite of them rolling on the bed and pretending to be awake, okie, actually only Yunwen was pretending, cuz Jinx was awake, we actually discussed about so many many things, which we are all not at liberty to mention any.
"P.S. I LOVE MY UNION CAMP JUNIORS!!!!!"-typed by Jinx in my room.
But I agree with her. Cuz during hall orientation, I actually called my group Psycho twice, mistakenly. Terrible. Haha. But it shows that I love my union camp juniors! I LOVE YOU ALL PSYCHO II, esp some union camp juniors who're bugging me to go over, cuz i promised them.
Part 2 of my post (as at 5pm today):
I missed breakfast! how i dunno. I very seldom do. I slept at 730am. Shud've just got breakfast before I slept. But lunch at Ikea was yummy. Fish Baleno, which was fried fish in nice stew sauce with broccoli and coffee at the side. ooooo. I just made myself hungry again. And I've bought cushions from ikea and candle-tea-lights. Add-ons to my straight-jack room. I need more add-ons! I think I'll go Daiso in the next week to get stuff, now that I'm done with Ikea. Went off to Queensway to look for spikes. Wanted to get the Adidas Meteor 2005 but it cost like 76 bucks and the idiotic shopkeeper at Sportslink refused to give me a further discount. Sigh. I shall go Suntec to try my luck at the Adidas Shop. 76 bucks is too steep for Adidas spikes. I'd pay 76 for the nike ones, but they don't bring any of them in. I miss Nike Spikes.
-Going to help in rag now-
Charles *today is still a happy day* =)

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home