Boliao-rified
1stly, lemme update all on my schedule. I'm only free on 23, 24, 25, 27 June, 15 Jul, 16 Jul for the next 1.5 months. So I'm free to be "booked" on these dates. And if I keep saying I'm not free for the next 1.5 months, I'm not being anti-social.
2ndly, I've concluded my life is very filled and terribly empty. Jess is right on this. I'm supposed to share my life with someone. But how come I can't seem to find someone who fits the bill? Or rather, someone who's isn't "occupied" and fits the bill?
3rdly, I think my business plans are all fizzling out after much in-depth research. It's all so disappointing. I'm not sure if not living the dream is worse news than trying to work out of the nightmare when I'm dreaming. So I pulled many plugs and shall spin different dreams.
4thly, I just took a past life analysis, kopping the link from Bosy's blog. This is what I was in my past life:
"Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 900.Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life."
Okie, so I was boliao. haha. But yeah, I recently even patronised xiaxue.com and finished one whole scroll of her blog so I must really have become very boliao and voyeuristic, having read so much of someone's blog when I don't even know the person.

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home