السبت، مايو 07، 2005

No Title

I hate this feeling. Okie I dun really care about Econometrics, cuz I noe I'm going to fail it anyway(pardon the sms lang. I'm abit high on drinks.) . I just hate the feeling of knowing that you like that someone and not knowin what on earth you're supposed to do. But what I hate most is, that while liking that someone, and wondering what to do, someone else will come and make an impression on you and undoubtedly try to influence you in ur already illogical reasoning. So you become illogical squared. Okie i know I don't make sense at all. Sue me.

I'm dropping tear beads. I want to quit school. I don't know what I'm doing in school. I'm wasting money and everyone's time. I hate it. Absolutely. I just want to do business. Be an entrepreneur, live life to each day, with you, the marketing and external forces battling it all. out. I hate it. I'm like a cry baby, dropping beads all over. Just that I think I finally can't take it anymore. I'm doing everything, anything and hoping to do more than anything.

Screw me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous غير معرف said...

Yo bro,

i don't usually read blogs, but there are firsts. Your's is my. Like you, I sure have quite a handful of disappointments this semester, especially when that stupid IA of my isn't materialising. However, though as cliche as it may sound, there really is a silver lining behind the dark clouds. I don't try to believe it, i make myself see it. You should too. in times like this, I guess guys like us rely on one another, not that we're gay or anything, but its just the way it is, since evolution - you support me, i support you. I'm not a relationship guru or anything, but after all these years of talk of metrosexuality, i don't mind some talk, any kind, if it makes you feel better.

A.C

9:44 ص  
Anonymous غير معرف said...

pick it up bro....
there is always me...
i am sure i can help in some ways...
never hear you mention that you wanna go to thailand? for how long?
was so surprised to see you at sentosa...
we got some catching up to do...
hope to see u soon

Jingpei

5:40 م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home