الخميس، يونيو 09، 2005

Last Night's Post

I'm listening to the thai equivalent of BOA and posting online now. I must say, I'm really turning thai. Haha. okie okie no no. I'm Singaporean through and through. Very cosmopolitan like any other Singaporean too, indulging in weird, significant and unique acts.

Okie, firstly I'm going to post on what I initially posted last night but didn't go thru (thank goodness I saved.)

Last nite's post "

I don’t know why, but maybe, for a greater part of the last quarter of my life, I’ve been making terrible calls with regard towards character judgements. And even after repeated warnings by some of my friends, I go after the wrong type of girls, trust the wrong kind of people and drop into the wrong group of friends sometimes even.

Sometimes it seems weird that I can watch from a bystander point-of-view, encapsulating my fall from grace, my being walloped by my folly and yet not try to save myself. It is terrible that I’ve encountered so many good friends, and choose not to immerse myself in their presence, save for a few, yet so terribly miss the well, when the water truly runs dry. Or when they finally get attached to others and you finally realized that, actually they’d been the one, there all the while, waiting, waiting.

I’ve always been an idiot in those respects, the last couple of years, seeing the good in the wrong people and the bad in the right people. With really the latest episodes of disengagements, I hope that I’ll judge people in more effective light, and be less of an idiot.

I believe everyone’s got their uni results already, and I must say I’m rather relieved with mine. I have never been more relieved to just passed my modules and I must say that I’m terribly glad that I made the grade for all and am not made to retake anything, by the whisker. Haha. So glad. And what’s even more fantastic is that I’m still in line for honours. Why is it possible? I don’t know actually, but I think I’ve woken up from my academic mess that I’ve created because of my doing all sorts of nonsense and over participation in non-core activities. I’m going to cut back in my rubbishness and move forward in life. " -end of post-