Compt's Down
Okie this is it. If any of you fellas out there are wondering why on earth I’m not on msn, this is the reason—My compt at home is weird, down, rejecting upgrades and being idiotic. This, together, with Microsoft’s barraging stand on forcing everyone to upgrade to Internet Explorer 6.0, which my computer repeatedly fails to accept/do/register. Disallows me from using MSN 7, which I actually have. This, in US, is tantamount to a sueable case, one that I might win, and others facing the same rubbishy problem is bound to bring up.
Yeah, and for once, I’m feeling a bit of discomfort of not using MSN for so so long. Also, with the shifting back and reconfiguring of my connection network settings, my laptop now fails to recognize wireless connections. The perils of switching connections time and again. But now back to the desktop, I forsee I require to reformat the computer, because I suspect, highly, that there is some punitive, obstrusive and terribly irritating bug/virus which refuses to be detected, clinging and sticking to my IE. And to think that my virus blocker is army standard.
Oh well, now the only thing I can do is blog and air my grouses. I think I’m lazying around too much during the hols and not doing anything. Okie, my account is dwindling like crazy n I’m not doing anything which is terrible. After next week I think I’ll go out and do something about it in full force. Yeah. Nite all.

2 Comments:
no wonder i haven been seeing you...
been waiting to catch up with you bro...
-jingpei
I can empathize my man! My comp has become awfully slow these few days.
There are so many processes running at the same time and i really wonder what these processes are.
It's only a matter of time that things screw up.
Till then, may the force be with you.
إرسال تعليق
<< Home