Bizarre Misgivings
Just the other day, a young adult came up to me, in the mrt, and asked for money so that he could go home. And I was wondering, when on earth the whole mrt me. And he was holding a bible and putting his hand with really long finger nails on the bible, asking for money to go home... To go home?! But he's on the mrt, which was what I pointed out. And he waved me his single trip card. Whatever that meant, I was a bit pissed off and asked him if he had any notes to change and he said he wants "shillings to go home". Actually he was more of demanding. And at that point in time, I was wondering why on earth was I held ransom for money, and of all people choose a guy whose muscles were bulging slightly in his face. But I gave him anyway, cause the whole train was looking. But more so because I was the recipient of 10cents from a kind mrt station master last time when I was in need. But. It was pissing.
Then bizarrely, I have decided that there is a possibility that I won't stay in hall, because I have got kind of enough of certain things that I'm doing. Won't expound. The passion for many things diminished, though absurbly, as uninterested as I was with union in the past, I'm suddenly am significantly more involved with the student union side. Oh, but strangely, I don't feel like I'm becoming more involved because I'm the cblc vice-chair. I think it's the people. And I'm very glad that I'm going to union camp with the bunch of people I'm going with. The union camp group is the most "automatic", most initiative-filled group with one of the highest level of effectiveness around. And I'm sure it's going to be one hell of a camp.
Okie. my schedule is filled up all the way, but of all things, most bizarrely, I think, I've misjudged Kok Keong for his generousity and flexibility. Kok Keong surprised me with a really generous decision today and I hereby thank my ops manager of cblc for his flexibility.
Okie. That's all folks.
p.s. I need to figure out how to improve on my foresight and be a step ahead of people in many arenas. (just a bizarrely outspoken note for myself)

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home