الأحد، يوليو 31، 2005

Missed Bus Stop

On my way back to Sheares hall from Ginza, I dropped deep into thought, part staring at the tv mobile box with sylvester sim pretending to sing in it and part thinking... and I overshot the nus stop by a whopping 4 stops. Not even on my first visit to NUS on a public bus did i overshoot lorh. I can't believe myself. Anyway, i took a walk back to hall in the end and thought more about what I was thinking. (How come 4 stops didn't seem very far?).

Anyway, I classify this weekend as a good weekend. I slept more than 2 hours per day for 2 days! A rarity in the last 3 weeks. In fact I must've slept 15 hrs in all. Quite a good 2 day total. I had a family lunch today with my dad, mom and sis. Another rarity. And my swim students seem to be on fire today. I didn't have to do much. In fact time passed so quickly. And I got a couple of nice, unexpected smses. And I bought ice-cream! And so did my dad! He's on an ice-cream binge and I dunno why I insist on buying my own tub. Haha. But i got ice-cream in hall! Yay! I'm happy. haha. n i'm listening to ZaZa Collections (A Thai soft pop band).

Oh I was just informed that my Psycho II OG is at Holland V. Wala wala. Maybe I'll pop by later. Either that or I'll go for a run. Most probably a run. Or take a nap.

-Charles- :)

p.s. i've just been given the ultimatum to turn up at wala wala. okie. i guess i'm moving my ass.