الثلاثاء، يوليو 19، 2005

D-ShViet

Yesterday, while I was returning to Sheares Hall, a Vietnamese with another couple of Vietnamese friend, presumely going for some vietnamese function in nus, with their nice dressing, ASKED ME IF I WAS VIETNAMESE. hUH? Me Vietnamese? I don't even sound part of it. But it must be my skin colour. Okie. Sorry for the CAPS. I'm mired in a SHit hole for a few days with lotsa things to do (A Ms Lard Ball is currently experiencing the same phenomenom). A little explosive. I dunno what's going on. Literally. And there seems to be too many things and too little time to do things. My phone went drinking water yesterday. Every part of it. So if I don't answer, it's not cause I'm daoing u. U know why. Some sort of day it was.

But Initial D was nice with laughable acting by Jay Chou kaleidoscoped by forests scenes, Anthony Wong sleeping and NICE CARS (actually drift)! But the actress looked horrible. I dunno why. And BOS Angie always makes me smile with her niceness. And and. Most on freshman after union camp -- Jingxian. Astounding.

1 Comments:

Blogger j. said...

HEY NO OKAY!!! JUST THAT I WAS THE ONLY FRESHIE THAT HADNT WATCH THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:01 ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home