Mambo Jambo
Mambo last nite was a terrible affair. It always was. I’ve never liked zouk anyway. But it is always strange how going to such nightspots can always evocate the best and worst personal feelings in you. In a way, I was kinda proven correct on the part whereby I mentioned that my freshmen and councilors were going to get hitched to each other. And I am very happy on that, because it meant to say that my group did something right for them over the past few days. However, in personal terms, I think that I was kinda left in my own void, as after looking at the couples out there, you just wished that you were with the special someone. However, there was no special someone out there, simply because the one/ones/pple who have made an impact on me weren’t around. But I’m glad that everyone seemed pretty happy yesterday night, although I could see quite a few shagged faces due to people turning up from work or just feeling the after-effects of camp. I still stand by what I mentioned to many previously—Zouk is an over-rated nightspot, that churn out songs for the teeny-boopy-unmatury group of people. Unlike many, I didn’t start off clubbing from the Zouk belt and by the time I got there, I was past it. Haha. So sorry Zouk, negative publicity here. Let’s all go dbl O or Chinablack next time Psycho II.
“Where is the love, where is the love? Where is the love tonight, tonight?” à Double O. LoL

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home