السبت، أغسطس 06، 2005

Wounded

Today started off on a happy note. Just hearing from her makes me feel happy. But then the swoc councillors had to go prepare for slippery slope and we did so from 10am to 830pm. How that was possible I don't understand. And in the midst, while shifting a huge table/bench from bizad, the structure collapsed, exposing all the nails on its side and sinking itselves into my skin. Okie so I got like a really long scar from the top of chest to the abs area. Sick. And it really hurt. Thank goodness asics makes good singlets and it was thanks to the Asics singlet that I didn't need stiches. But I'll have to go ard in shirts and not topless or less singlets cuz the injury looks abit gross. Wah and also, one of the drain covers dropped on my foot while we were shifting it so I have a right huge toe oozing with yellow-coloured-i-dunno-wat.

After slippery slope prep., we all went back to hall to do rag. Huili's sister, Huiqing, was laughing with/at me non-stop throughout the time I was there. She's really a very funny person herself and a nice one, who doesn't like to slack. Follows in her sister's footsteps, cuz she's very on and driven and nice. But lol! Huiqing! I'm not a stand-up-comedy lei! haha. And you are pinky...pinky and the brain.......:P

Okie, after shifting, painting and getting injured, I finally decided enough was enough and went back to my room to shower. But the wound on the chest is really pain and I hope that I won't feel it in my sleep.

-nodding-

Charles