الأربعاء، أغسطس 03، 2005

Funny Stupidity

I did something stupid yesterday. Oh well. But I'll move forward with the stupidity. Anyway, I coincidentally met up with Eeyong and Cheryl in YIH for lunch and we were talking about their scandals and how clean I was in that aspect n then suddenly, they're like "can you make time so that we can introduce pple to you". It was funny. Stupid Eeyong. But yeah she's innocently funny. Oh and I'm abit guilty of not helping out in the remainder of Nussu FOC. Sorry guys, i've got my own agenda at the moment.

Soccer this morning was fun. I missed too many opportunities in front of goal but I haven't played soccer since one year ago. I think. The closest i played was during union camp trial camp when I played 3-legged soccer which didn't really count. But I'm aching all over now. Talk about being unfit.

Darn Cors doesn't allow me to login to bid. By the good fortune of someone else, I bidded a strategic bid this morning. Hope it will tide me through. And I hope she gets her modules too.

-Counter-Strike Time-

Charles