Merry Excited Mood
Firstly I must admit, I am a happier person these two days. It seems rather strange but oh well, I think when people are happy they tend to rub off the emotions off each other. I think that I'm pretty excited now also. I also don't know why. This post seems very nonsensical and rubbish but this is precisely it. When you're exploding with excitement, you don't really know what you are saying and doing.
I've been doing CBLC duty for 4 days in a row i think, of which 3 days I start at 830am and I'm beat. Haha, that's why tonight I'm intending on sleeping early! haha earlier than usual. So that I can wake up early tomorrow morning for a nice, slow jog. Okie again out of point. Haha.
I am happy also because I've started reading/studying! Positive things do rub off and these are just one of them.
Okie, I'm super tired now. Nodding off.
-Blog elsewhere tmr morning-
Charles

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home