Stocktaking
Why am I probed/recommended for Nussu Exco without me knowing? Just when I'm streamlining my activities, now I've to contemplate another. In the coming year, this is what I'll do: Track Captain (girls and guys), NUSSU CBLC Vice-Chairman, SWC something. or maybe nothing and IVP track. I'll give alot of thought into Nussu Exco. But I don't want to do so much of it. I'm already busy enough and I want to make time for some other things. Studies and someone are my piorities. I always had this aim for track. Hopefully I'll stay injury free after this hamstring pull to go for it.
Went Sentosa yesterday and as predicted own-world-ed. Decided to just be anti-social by confining myself to the sea to sit and relax and take a grip on what I want to do in life. After that went to watch fireworks with the Psycho people and after fireworks ended up I was so kan chiong to get back to hall... But still I went to Rochor for tao huay. The Tao Huay there has improved, since the last time I thought it had deproved. So I ate and ordered back quite some. The auntie was wondering why I kept adding on my orders... even my group also.
Now to clarify something, just like Jingxian had did on her blog. I do not like Jingxian. She is my favourite junior. Period. Fullstop. If you all need anymore confirmation, plus read the post Joyful Parts, August 01, 2005 carefully. Especially the poem... I clearly stated who I like. So whoever I'm linked to is wrong. "Joyful parts" reflects the right thing.
-Lasting the distance-
Charles

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home