الخميس، أغسطس 11، 2005

Good Guy, Bad Guy

I've been given more and more things to consider, more and more massive leadership roles to consider. I was never one to shun such responsibility but it always comes at a price to myself. But these two roles are roles that most people in my place will consider taking up. Unfortunately for me, I don't know. Really don't know. I wish I knew. But now I've got another agenda, it's hard to tell.

Looks like I'm in the blogging mood nowadays. I guess I was wrong on some issues. Like always being the good and nice guy, as much as I insist that I want to be progressively meaner. But I can't seem to change that. I realise something. No matter how a girl says that a guy is bad and mean, girls always love "bad" guys. It's always good guys that end up last I realised. No, actually it's noone actually bothers where good guys end up. It's the good girls that get hurt by the "bad" guys and cling onto them. And they crave for more, no matter how many "bad" guys have hurt them. That is why in the past 2 years, I'm always sian about relationships, cause I'm always too nice for them. Brother Vincent is right on something, all guys are bastards. There are no good guys in the world, cause the good ones will learn their lessons after a long time and become like the bad ones. I am currently in good guy mode. But there will be a time whereby I suspect I'll cross over to the dark realms. After which, it is most likely I won't blog here anymore.

I am willing to forfeit the world for u.
Like the most important dreams,
Or the things that I habitually do,
Vested interests and all,
Everything.
Just as long as,
One day,
You come up to me,
Calling my name,
Ever so softly, ever so sweetly.


-Charles-

1 Comments:

Anonymous غير معرف said...

Know your history, remember your identity, be grateful for it and remain faithful to the person you are called to be. Never desist, never despair.

8:47 ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home