الأحد، أغسطس 21، 2005

Kena Bang

What does it feel when u've given ur hall everything, only to find out that u may be nothing to it? What does it feel to waste so much of your time, of other people's time, convincing them and psyching them up for positions, only to for you to inform them that, that's the end of it all, sorry, thank you very much, they might not get to run at all cuz some other guy has come in to ruin the plans? How would u feel for them and urself?

I can don't take anything up and still be in a win-win situation cuz i want more time to myself and also to spend more time with people I treasure, but how about the rest of my committee? I have at least 63 points now and am definitely not doing it for the points. Nor for the glory. I was recalled and the loyal me came back. But now, I'm a slaughtered lamb for the hall... rubbish. No wonder so many senior guys lose faith in the whole set-up.

I'm going to quit a job that I'm holding already. Cuz I can't cope, am streamlining and want my weekend. I need to study and I haven't the time to do that. And also the time to sleep. I'm not a robot.

-Tired-

Charles