الجمعة، أغسطس 19، 2005

SHE

Yeah these few days have been busy days and hence the lack of activity on my blog. Don't worry, I haven't crossed over to the dark side. I'm rather happy and contented these days. In fact I've been smiling to myself alot:) Really. As it is, I posted something, but it got "eaten" up. So I shall repeat some of it later.

But first things first. WHY WAS I DOING CBLC DUTY WHEN THE WEATHER WAS SO GOOD FOR SLEEPING? Haha, I'm only complaining because I was woken up from a beautiful dream by my alarm to go do duty. So beautiful was the dream that I wanted to live in it forever. Such a perfect dream... When will reality happen... haha.

IBG track was terrible yesterday and a scene of Sheares politics at work. So many official disqualifications were supposed to take place but then I've to say sorry to Blk E for being on the losing end. I shall not elaborate. This will be something I will change if and when I come into term. More transparency, less politicking.

A couple of days ago, there was a time whereby I was immersely and uncharacteristically pissed. I thank Joyce for being there, staying up the whole night, and making me think sensibly, straightening things out for me and talking my issues through with me; And also for offering to help me in some things that I do. I also thank her for purposefully inverting my mood, making me so much happier as the night passed.
I was doing duty this morning when I suddenly remembered this song by Elvis Costello, titled: SHE. It is a song that I always liked, especially the highlighted part, and I dedicate the lyrics all to someone who has been a fantastic friend to me:
She
may be the face I can't forget
a trace of pleasure I regret
may be my treasure or the price I have to pay
she may be the song that Solomon sings
may be the chill that autumn brings
may be a hounded tearful things
within the measure of the day.
She
may be the beauty or the beast
may be the famine or the feast
may turn each day into heaven or a hell
she may be the mirror of my dream
a smile reflected in a stream
she may not be what she may seem
inside a shell
she
who always seems so happy 'n proud
who's eyes can be so private and so proud
no one's allowed to see them when they cry
she may be the love that can and hope to last
may come to me from shadows of the past
that I remember till day I die
She
may be the reason I survive
the why and where for I'm alive
the one I'll care for through the rough and rainy years
me I'll take her laughter and her tears
and make them all my souvenirs
for where she goes I got to be
the meaning of my life is
she, she, she
p.s. alamak, yah lah i lost quite alot of the previous post but there are snippets in the other blog tmr
p.s.s. The SHE on my msn stands for Sheares Hall Eeker, not the above song