السبت، سبتمبر 03، 2005

Normality

Okie to the people who I have individually mailed you all and ask you to remove my bloglink from your sites like a month ago, haha, I'm sorry for acting dao and mailing in such a mean request. Haha. You are all welcome to link me to your sites again. And I won't mail such a request again. Haha especially to Ivy who remarked that my request was dao-ly rubbish.

This blog will be a more fun blog. One with more color, pictures, and normality and less of complains (yes yes i know) and happier, fugglier =p blog starting Monday... why? Cuz I'm rushing out my project before project meeting at Raffles Place later and before going home! And although my home compt's loads faster and better than my lappie, it has no pictures of me! Haha, so I shall post after my super duper long day of 8am to 6pm lessons on Monday. Yeah! haha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous غير معرف said...

Are cybercops browser-challenged?
Bloggers and readers commenting on CNET News.com say no. Police and other investigators who examine PCs to uncover Web surfing history just aren't looking in the right places, they say.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a internet work from home site. It pretty much covers internet work from home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:18 ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home