الثلاثاء، أغسطس 23، 2005

The Road Ahead

I spent 2 sets of 4 hrs waiting for something which i didn't do in 2 consecutive days. Cuz my music was too loud for one day and I just fell asleep conveniently on the other. Oh well. I obviously am not happy about certain things but then there are some things of choice and if certain choices are made then all of us, u and me, should live with them i think.

Mom is right, there are some things that if you put 100% in u're bound to have to swallow and stomach the result 100% whatever the outcome might be. In fact I think I've over-extended. So I'm not going to be dragged about. Alan Lim is right, I should live my own life. And I will. Come be part of it if you would like to, because I'm more than willing to embrace u. But if it is not to be, I'll still be there, when the smoke billows, 'cause I understand that filters might not always work and I'll save u from lung cancer, because I also think that I am right.

Just recently, I've been asked to go sepang to race in a Ferrari. I love Ferraris cause they don't come with spare tyres. I don't like driving cars with spare tyres, just like other things I do; I seldom believe in having spare tyres, and I hope people share my belief because you either do things super right, or you don't take them up at all. Oh and when you drive, you can't control 2 steering wheels. One car will refuse to move.

I'll make time to do activities that hafta be done.
Like forgo the things that could be fun,
Or give up my job on Sun,
Vary my sleeping times one whole month,
End my mugging before one.
Just to spend the time with someone,
Only to make sure we become one,
You and I, together having fun,
Cause u're my life and my chum,
Everyday, every nite, being my sun.

Nussu exco, Danny and Eeyong have been very kind to me, to leave one con post for me till this day. To be very forthcoming and be the ver nice people they are. They are people who are genuine in their approaches, but it is to my regret that I'll never get to work with them because I don't deserve to. I will never subject people to things that I've been subjected to; It is disrespectful to them that I take the post up because, it will become that I've made them second choice and taken them up because of some major screwup in Sheares. But really, I thank Danny and Eeyong for their kindness and I wish the NUSSU 27th Executive Committee the very best for the future. I'll be there helping out when you guys need me, but I won't be part of all of you.

-I'm a fighter who respects others and understand my limits-

Charles