الجمعة، سبتمبر 09، 2005

Lotsa Joy in a Looong Time

I was very happy yesterday night after track training!!!! =) I think I'll go for Asian University Games. And what's more important for me is that I'll get to do 100m there! As in most probably lah, bearing many many problems. Okie, so it's on the 10th November just before exams but... So what!?! Haha, I still wanna be part of an international meet! Haha. Okie I'll train hard for it. It's going to be 5-day- a-wk training on top of JCRC now. Yeah. I've gotten in as the vice-president of Sheares Hall, but its not going to change anything in terms of last year's schedule and this. I hope. Haha. Yah. I'm feeling abit queasy myself and I think the hall in general gets the vibes. But yah. I'll definitely do my best. But if you notice the trend, I'm always the vice!!! Vice chair Student Welfare Committee, Vice chair NUSSU Computer-based Learning Centre, and now Vice-pres... haha.

And And, haha, for those who know, like brother Jingpei, there's more than one reason why I'm happy! Haha, cuz lor cuz lor, aiyah you know lor...Bleagh.

Buaya week has started, and it promises to be fun!!! Cuz of all the unofficial buaya-ing that's going to go around!! Haha, especially Project A - Initial D! My room's like the headquarters so it's going to be sooo fun! Cuz we the lao kok koks have so much up our sleeves...

I'm still struggling with my damn econs assignment 2 which I can find no-one for help. Thank goodness Andre's like going to try to help me later... He kept emphasising try and aiya thanks dude for really being such a suede in helping already. I can't score worse than an ungraded so any help is better than none.

Lessons learnt:
1) Never take econs if you stay in Sheares
2) Never take courses yourself, cause you prepare to sink yourselves
3) Never try to fast track yourself and take lotsa level 3000s in year 2
4) Always have many good friends out of Sheares from Temasek and Eusoff and KR

-time to meet Andre-

Charles