السبت، سبتمبر 17، 2005

Buaya week

Haha, I was so busy that I had to do this blog over 3 days...

(blogged on 15th nite-16th unearthly hrs)Buaya week was fun! Haha, cuz i had 2 good subjects to buaya, especially the buayee who's outta my blk, cuz it was like super exciting "infiltrating" the block and doing niceties for Mei Chin! Yepz, my nickname was Phantom-y (yes thanks phantom X for spinning off my name and making me seem like an institution haha.) when buaya-ing Mei Chin and Sweet Punk when buaya-ing Angie.

(blogged on 16th morning while doing cblc duty)Haha, it was also fun cuz I was "doing battle" together with my fantastic neighbour Qijun, who was buaya-ing someone in blk A, apart from his official buaya, Paulene, from my blk. It was way exciting doing all the funny things we did at the unofficial hours of the nite and being in the buaya-mode that we were in! Special thanks goes out to Hazel for being my delivery girl time and again, for being my lift stopper, my lookout, outpost, messenger and for keeping the secret, together with Wendy and Janice.

(blogged on 17th now!)Yeah, hoped the people I buaya-ed enjoyed themselves too and yah, thanks Mei Chin for the Fudge sweets yesterday! So sweet of you!

(yah, we do this for fun in Sheares Hall kae, wanna do buaya wk, come Sheares Hall!)