الثلاثاء، سبتمبر 27، 2005

Singapore Open

Okie as you can see, that's my Singapore Open tag. That is my first and probably only international track even that I'll get to/ever participate in. The experience was quite scary, especially when you see all these pros around from China, Norway, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and more competing alongside you. And even though I froze and didn't know what to do after popping out of the blocks, I think that the exposure was good.

Yah that's Singapore open. And I ran as slow as a girl, for the record... haha I froze for so long that the 14-yr old guy beside me ran past me at the start before I regained composure and caught up.

Anyway, thanks Qijun and Meichin for the encouraging messages. Especially Meichin for her message one hour before the race. Cuz it was a crappy tense time before that, especially when u're all alone in the stadium with all the national teams warming up and looking on at u, wondering who this lone, unidentified individual was. It was nice to receive a message. yeah.

-Charles-