sleepy cool me
Haha, that's my latest "invention"... haha, art work that I did whilst I wasn't very happy trying to settle certain issues. Haha, yeah these are some of the things that I do to destress in the midst of my really shedule-packed life. Haha, I did one for some of the closer pple ard too! Hope they all liked it.
And thanks to all who replied me either on msn or posted comments on my blog regarding the earrings survey thingy! Very nice of all of you! Still many things to thrash out before going into business.
Plus in the middle of all these, I found out many many sensitive things that I already roughly know existed but now I confirmed. On another note, I certainly hope that some people should know that with great powers come great responsibility. And great responsibility is fulfilled if we settle things with propiety. Not in haste, nor without awareness of what's happening.
And and some more in the middle things... I felt that I missed a whole lot of friends. Especially those that I made in year one. Yah.
-okie i'm too sleepy to continue-
Charles


1 Comments:
Hey that's really pretty! gd work charles! and you gonna go into earrings business? so cool. anyway seems like work is not easy for you... relax and jiayou k? things are gonna turn out well.. Rest more! Struggling to stay awake when you are sleepy is gonna kill alot of brain cells=P
Il y a beaucoup des solutions pour un probleme. Que puvez vous trouver?
إرسال تعليق
<< Home