Mid-Autumn Festival
Today was mid-autumn festival day at Sheares Hall, and there was an Alumnus-SCRC-JCRC get-together at 8 where I got to meet like all the different walks and ages of shearites or Dunearn Rd Hostelites. All very nice people I must say, cause they gave me lotsa encouragement and attention on the multiple occasions that I updated them on the upcoming activities of the hall as well as our past achievements. Yah. And all of them actually remembered my name. Haha. That is an amazing feat in itself.
And KR came over to Sheares Hall just now. On the whole it was a good exchange, with some catchup with the friends that I made last year, like Robin, Yongqiang and Ben and I got to formally know Anastasia and her other 2 friends Diana and Janice. Yeah. Okie not alot of interaction but not bad for the few minutes that I have up there.
And and CAROL just came over to my place! Haha, pretty, sweet Carol came over to my place. Yah, just to chill out and talk. Come over more often!! Cuz truthfully I can't find enough people to talk to without inhibitions and Carol is one of them that I think I can just talk without worrying about what I'm talking about. And who is nice. Haha.
Okie time to do other stuff!
-Charles-

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home