Rants
I am clearly in trouble for studies. Going by my current extrapolation of my rate of studies, I definitely cannot be knowledgable enough to hand in 3 assignments, 2 projects and handle 1 mid-semester exam in the next 2 weeks. Invoking my emergency study plan doesn't seem to work, because although I'm more disciplined when I get down to study, I still have extremely limited amounts of time to study due to many externalities which come about, like having a meeting or event ever so often.
And I don't understand why, as picky as I am about cleanliness around my area, my laptop's like running around with ants again... I don't understand what there is to eat in my laptop... but it certainly is irritating me. And they all seem to be heading towards my CD side... are silicon chips that tasty?
Yesterday was a good day for handball, cause I scored my first 2 practice match goals as a right winger... Okie for all who don't know, the right winger rarely gets to shoot in handball, not to talk about scoring. The irony is that I rejoined the team to play for fun only and not so much trying as hard as last time when I was training as a right winger.
Okie I'm clearly frustrated about a lack of time. Even while posting this entry, I felt like I was pushing myself to finish this entry quickly so that I wouldn't waste time. Life is just a big rush for me. I just wish I have some time to slow down to do some things I want and talk to or go out with certain friends.
-Charles-

1 Comments:
Take time to smell flowers and see the beauty of the world around you lest it passes you and once its lost, you can never retrieve it back again. Hence the importance of memories.
إرسال تعليق
<< Home