الاثنين، أبريل 30، 2007

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Crossroads suck. I'm at the end of the boulevard and the dreams have broken; when the city like urs sleeps, my shadow's the only one that walks beside me. Comprendez-vous? Non. It doesn't matter. I walk alone, I walk alone.

I'm walking down the line, that divides me somewhere in my mind; on the borderline, at the edge where i walk alone. Read between the lines, what's fucked up when everything's alrite, check my vital signs, you'll know i'm still alive and I walk alone.

My shadow's the only one that walks besides me, my shadow *hearts* the only thing that's living, sometimes i wish another gurl will find me, but today I walk alone...

I walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams. Looking at the scene, picking pieces thinking what could be. Moving down the line, watching shadows flicker in my mind. My feeling, warning me about the issue, sometimes we, choose to ignore those beside me, today I walk alone...