CNY dinner in Hall
Long time no updates with pictures, so today I shall photoblog!
Event: CNY dinner in Hall
The "sixers" in action. Darren trying to promote chopsticks with his 咪咪眼 pose, together with my 很好吃 pose. 老顽童 Nic and Winson make up the guys at the table. STEAMBOAT! Muahahah, we got 2 for our table. SEE =p
Alison and me in the bleah pose. 阿里山的姑娘 act cute 好natural 喔! 我好像不行, heehee.
The weeeeeeeee pose =)
Tan-Yong-somethings fainting. My long-lost "sister" Esther-si.
My BLockMatesAlthough there were quite few of us, I think we all had a good time. They had some get-together outside my room after that but I had mid-term the next day so I couldn't play a fool with them! AND special thanks to David and Qijun my bros for waking me up (by jio-ing me to drink - dot dot) when I fell asleep studying. Very heng they wake me up, if not I can do my test in dreamland liao.

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home