الخميس، فبراير 08، 2007

vflora.blogspot.com

Who wants to buy flowers must buy from me kae? See the price? VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY CHEAP. Cheaper than outside. MUAHAHAHA. Benefit to all.

Hee, this is called, last mover advantage --> Specially for all u last minute people like me =)

I went to career fair today. ALLLLL the companies bar afew weren't what I expected to see. How unfortunate. BUT the saving grace/fortunate thing was: I BUMPEd into Ting in NUS career Fair! Haha. Too bad no time to catch up cuz was meeting NTU ppl to help them sort out their Hostel Management System.

And the achievement of the day. Running from my room in Sheares hall to Central Library in 7 min flat, reaching the cutoff time of 945pm to print my A3 Posters of above. Wah, I shouldn't do this too often. Old liao. But hopefully I get to run slower more regularly.

And talking in circles, the externality of the day dispelled the blurry bad homing spell that was around me! I think clearer now! In fact sooo soooo sooooooooooo clear. Hahaha.