الثلاثاء، يناير 30، 2007

Cheers to 2007

New year, new post. This year hasn't started fantastic. haha. I honestly think I need some luck this year. Apart from that. I think this year holds promise (I'm trying to be optimistic). And i'm trying to regain my old hunger. It's like in 2 years i lost lotsa everything (money, hunger, brilliance, aura) I need the OLD ME back! ROARS!!!

I'm doing a couple of new things:

1) Selling flowers at www.vflora.blogspot.com
PLEASE patronise me if you all need flowers! Esp. for vdae.

2) running a bazaar stall soon! Update with more information. 12th and 13th Feb at NUS forum!

3) I am starting to look for a job. Sigh I'm graduating. No choice, economy is good, so can't study anymore, should work if can. Take advantage of economic upswing. Will do my MBA or the likes when the economy next crashes.

Anyway, I think this will be the most definitive year in my life so I must stand up straight and become the me of the past really fast!

Cheers to 2007.