Of Plus and Minus
I want to rant: NUS econs suck. ANd I detest it when tutorials are graded. Why grade homework. You're supposed to learn from it. U go class to ask questions. Not to pretend to be smart. You get tested in exams. Why test so many times before exams plus graded assignments weekly? What is the point? Projects are fine cuz you gotta integrate everything but weekly graded tutorials? What the heck lah. So in the end honest people like me don't copy and get graded poorly while cheaterbugs like some grab assignments of friends and get A, A++ and all. I have a friend who even resorted to fishing people's assignments out of tutors' letterbox to copy. This is what weekly graded tutorials do. Poor students don't learn from them and start copying. Viscious cycle continues. I am disgusted with my friend for fishing assignments out. But I don't blame her entirely.
NUS econs should learn from NUS business school. They give reasonable stuff. They take care of their students. They attempt to at least. They have welcome and send of meals with class and all. They have interactive sessions in class. They teach very very applicable stuff. They encourage intelligent class participation.
That is for school. For people. I thought I'd seen the back of selfish and lousy people for sometime but yeah they're still around. Disgusting shit. This is no such thing as honour, trust, and things like that. No more. It is you vs me kind of world for so many. Absolutely disgusting.
My SNDCC date was sweet though. THe nicest. Really lucky that she asked me. another post on this though because this post doesn't deserve her, nor other nice things.
-Charles-

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home