Ponders
Was looking to the list of people I link to and I realised--Guys don't seem to blog. They are voyeuristic people. They read. Anyway, for quite sometime, I thought I'd lost it, and hee, there was a computer "systems" challenge today for me (and it was quite important) haha and I haven't lost my touch! Still the genius I am (BHB). LoL. But it was seriously worth half my morning.
On a diversion. I think I've passed my own first test, more of a psychological one. I think I could like someone. Anyway, on another diversion, this seems to be break-up season. So many people breaking up. To all who've broken up. Eh. I dunno lah-- Discover yourself. And give others a chance. Don't sit there and gong tai like me last time kae. Not worth it.
Quote of the day:
"人最重要是找到自己的世界o
只有找到了这个世界,人生才会有意义o"
-From Initial D Natsuki Quote

1 Comments:
I like the way you write! :D I never knew guys could write well, until I knew you and Richel.
Seesh.
إرسال تعليق
<< Home