We Won!

Superb Garcia -- Vintage Liverpool
Liverpool shows that you should win when it matters most. Exactly one year has passed since I cried and bounded to Alan's room shouting we won we won. And one year later, we have done it again. Liverpool disposed Chelsea in the FA Cup this time round and it shows that no matter what setbacks, as long as you grit your teeth and set your energies to doing something, you'd definitely get it done. It was terrible watching the last 12 min (starting from 83min) cuz Momo (Sissoko) was injured and out of the game and Gerrard was limping and limping, so effectively, it was 9 vs 11, since liverpool used all their subs. But yeah we hung in there, and it was gratifying seeing Carragher sprint to the Red fans at the end. It shows how much the Liverpool players are in sync with the fans.
My new motto: If Liverpool can do it, so can I -- It's just hard work and I'm not afraid

2 Comments:
sianz .........
-_-"
Eh, 2 out of 10 lah. must lemme enjoy it la Alan.
إرسال تعليق
<< Home