الأربعاء، فبراير 15، 2006

Post V-day Post

Haha, this is a weirdly nice v-day. This is the 1st V-day that I had to study so hard for; cuz I had an exam in the afternoon. But after that, it felt like buaya week all over again... where you just do stuff for people and don't care about studying, and just excitedly care about the response of people. Kae, unfortunately, the people I gave stuff to had mild responses; not that I mind! Cuz all of them are very very very nice people. Yah. I'm really glad that I got whoever that I got stuff. Yeah. And the picture on the right showed some of what I got! Most importantly, thanks Jess for the Gerbera... it was very nice of you to give me at the start of v-day! Thanks Hyeli and Carol for the chocs; Carol esp for the friendship we maintained since union camp of '04. And Jingxian for the nice note-on-a-brownie; for being my fav. junior and always there to listen to my drag nags in sem 1. And to all the rest like my block comm for baking such nice cupcakes for us, to the swocs who sacrificed their v-day to wrap for all of us, to those who brighten up my everyday -- thank you all so much; I hope v-day was nice to all of you.

-Charles- Posted by Picasa