الأحد، ديسمبر 25، 2005

Xmas 05

I haven't blogged in a while, and before I know it, 2005's coming to an end. So sad. I dunno why, cuz everytime when a year ends, I know my bdae's coming up and then I know that I haven't achieved much, even though I've grown older. Sad. But first, let's come back to Christmas.

Before Xmas came about this year, I was exceptionally excited. But somehow or rather, when I got to xmas eve, plans collapsed; I didn't go out. Why, cuz I don't really know, although I think it was a combination of being sick, feeling lazy and hmm.. I dunno. So I just stayed at home to game... and today, I didn't go out for anything also... Until like 5 plus pm when I went to my relative's house for a Christmas gathering.

At least I thought that it was a really good gathering... And I dunno why, haha I seem to have no effect from drinking nowadays again. Oops. Terrible. haha. But I surprise myself sometimes. I wanna go MOS with my relatives! Never chiong with relatives my age before.

And after coming the gathering, I came back to hall to do admin work, cuz I got so much of it piled up that I had to clear it all; Such a sad xmas... Totally different from what I envisioned.

Therefore, next year, I must definitely have a different Christmas. It will be a happening one, I promise. Hahah. Definitely different from the one that I'm having now, listening to sad Sammi Cheng songs, all by myself.

Joyeux Nöel

Charles