الجمعة، نوفمبر 25، 2005

Nearly there

Haha, exams are nearly over!!!! One more paper to go, haha, I can't wait enough! But heh, wah, I slept til like 2pm today after nearly 3 days of little sleep. Shiok!!

And life is sometimes abit unfair. I have to say that I studied smarter for the next 2 modules and I think really, I'm going to score about similar or slightly better than the first 2. Hmm... Anyhow, with 4 modules gone, I think the exams have gone though, not as fine as I'd have liked it, nicely enough. Okie. so I couldn't do the impossible of pulling it closer to 4, but anyhow, I'm pretty confident the GPA will improve.

The thing to take home is during the exams period, I learnt alot more again, both academically and as a person and I'd like to think that I'll be an improved "academic" =p and person after this.

Okie, time to start increasing the 0% for Public Finance,

Charles =)