السبت، أكتوبر 15، 2005

Some Comments

I finally get to blog properly in a long while. Yay! Haha. Anyway, there are many things to talk about I think after not blogging alot in a while. Exciting things get piority still though cuz hafta study for mid-terms!

Gotta talk to Mingting for the first time in such a long haul! She's now doing, actually I'm also not sure what, but I think a Nutrition and Epidemiology postgraduate degree at Cambridge!!! Wah!!! So smart... U know, I was just thinking. Darn, when she finishes her Master's I'm not even done with Honour's... Haha. But aiyah smart and noble people in this world deserve the chance. Very happy for her, cause she deserves everything that she's got. (yeah man, which babe will actually video cam me from UK 1 week before valentine's day to share tips with me?... haha i remember all these small things kae). Okie but Cambridge shouldn't like make people cram 160hrs of lectures in 4 weeks and conduct an exam on that with a 4 day study break. How do u expect people to study enough? Or issit that they are so smart there they don't require to study?

Yeah and I had a long msn chat with Meichin too. Yah this is like a 1st time in 2 weeks that I actually get to do such things. My team manager's a fantastic person too lah with loads of initaitive and extremely nice and sensible so I can't get luckier in terms of a TM. Aiyah but the poor girl's in Med Fac and med fac is quite scary also... how do you do the whole cardiac and heart stuff with thorax anatomy in a 6hrs lecture? We took 1.5 weeks in school just for the whole heart in the past.

Yah and yesterday Sheares Hall hosted all the JCRCs from the other halls to a 6 Halls meeting, and it was quite nice to see that all the halls are actually quite united and in tune with each other and sensitive to each other's needs. Getting to meet new pple like Shaqil from Raffles Hall, Teck Yong the VP from Kent Ridge Hall, Chin Menn, Cheow Lu from Temasek Hall and caught up with the others that I'd already met up with at the OSA tea like Bernard(RH), Ben (KR), Terrence(KE7), Pin Tsin, Zhixiang(TH) and Xiaoyan (EH) just to mention a couple of names. Very nice people they all are and very diverse too.

Went for the Raffles Hall play with Francis as guests and it was very good!!! Those who're not sure whether to go watch it or not, please go, cuz it's excellent. It was long but you can't fault the effort of the musical on a whole. The female lead was excellent at singing and acting and quite good at dancing too. And the play was controversial. It touched on love, sex and gay... hahaha.

Okie I think I cannot take it already. Need to sleep. zzzz-ing off

-So much for a long entry-

Charles

2 Comments:

Anonymous غير معرف said...

Amazing Google Maps
Fixes for the trickiest high-tech hassles. See all Steve Bass's Tips & Tweaks. Yesterday's blog about Google prompted me to take a closer look at some of the ways people are using Google Maps for business .
Have you been trying to find free downloadable MP3 music on the Net? Don’t you wish you could find one site where you could get it all? Take a look at this online music site. Here you will find every kind of online music available.

2:22 ص  
Anonymous غير معرف said...

Hi, you have a outstanding blog here! I will definitely recommend your blog to my colleagues ! I have a cholesterol medication articles site. It definitely embraces most things that tallies cholesterol medication articles stuff. If you have got the opportunity, your are welcome to come and check it out.

2:55 ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home