5 wants and A crazy Idea
It's been some time since I last written poem
starting one now is like coming up with an idiom
I think it's cuz I'm depressed in a medium,
and not letting it out in open.
Okie the poem above is quite crap. But it is rather strange, everything seems bottled up inside. Anyway, I just tendered my resignation for my swim club. So I'll be working there until end of December. They actually asked me to reconsider my resignation and consider a lesser post to "reduce commitment and stress". But I think that's not the point lah. It's about a lack of time to do things that I want to do.
Now what do I really want to do? Lotsa things that I already think I know and lotsa other things that are like bottled up in me. Like (1) I still wanna do my own business... It's just that there are just so many constraints around plus the lack of support. (2) I wanna just study 3 years and come out of uni, or either that study in uni as long as possible; but if I were to take the former, I think my mom wouldn't be very happy. (3) I wanna catch up with friends outside of hall. (4) I wanna settle down liao. As in I won't spend all my time on ccas anymore. I will try and set aside time to go out and have a life.
Yah there are many more I wants, but I think I haven't totally translated them into words, though I think that point (1) is still the top I want. It translates to (5) I want financial independence.
I dunno where to end off. But maybe I just end off by saying that I got the craziest idea suddenly. And I hope it works, in future.
-Charles-

0 Comments:
إرسال تعليق
<< Home