Out of Action
Yah my left index finger is still obviously swollen around and beyond the joint. Very sian to be out of action. Sustained it whilst playing the oasis touch tournament on saturday. Injured it in the final match and the final minutes some more. Such a stupid thing to happen. The ligament holding the finger is popped on the right side so according to doc, will take 2 mths to ascertain whether it's recovering... I wanna play in IHG! and I don't think I can go for IVP track like this.
Anyway, on the bright side, my 2 weeks of "hell" is over. Haha, treated myself to a long nite of proper sleep yesterday. 8 hrs of sleep in all! Woah! Haha, yeah. But now I'm craving to watch a movie. Who's free who's free?
Yeah, I don't seem to be the least worried about my final exams. But will be starting to prepare after my 2 day rest ends after my sleep tonite. First paper 19th Nov I think. 21 days to exams. Okie after counting here, I'm starting to panic. Sigh.
My juniors treat the seniors-us last Friday and I had to mention it here, cuz it was very good. As in their effort in preparations were very good. Better than us last year.
Urgh I'm like falling sick very very often in these 3 weeks. I'm down with my 2nd bout of flu also. Very sickening, when ur throat feels sore half the time and u feel you can't talk properly cuz u sound nasal, can't breathe properly cuz ur nose is clogged and ur whole system sore from even walking. And I'm seriously surprised I'm awake now after blowing half my box of tissue papers away.
-k nite all-
Charles


2 Comments:
get well soon ooo bro!
me oso had piggy finger last time so me noe the sianness ooo... muz cheer up! At least u can put aside the phyical stuff and put more time in ur beloved books liaoz! hahaha... jiayou! last burst of fire for these 3 weeks! all the best! =)
yea!! i rem ah boy's piggy finger! i do hope it will recover! even if not *choi*choi*touchwood*touchwood* piggy finger also v cute! hehe..
hope u recover frm your flu asap!
good luck for your preparations too :)
إرسال تعليق
<< Home