الأربعاء، نوفمبر 16، 2005

Updates

Okie this is what I'm done with so long after my last post:

Geog: 100%
Money and Banking: 40%
Microecons: 20%
Business: 15%
Public Finance: 0%

Wah got 0% some more okie. 3 absolute days to exams. Kan chiong spyder liao. As you can see. Altogether I haven't added up til 2 full papers prepared for. My first paper is microecons, which I'm like 80% away from completion... Really looks very touch and go now, whatever my optimism level is. Haha. The funniest is public finance. 0%. I think I'm quite brave. lol.

Kae amidst my busy schedule, lemme say that I miss a few pple (at least talking to), like: Jingpei, Rebecca, Lester, Jingxian, Xiuming and Meichin. Yah will need to do some serious catching up with all these peeps and more... it's just that these names were top on my mind. And to those who are making this exams more bearable: like Cheryl, Qijun, Jess and Peen, thanks!

Okie Jiayou to all!

p.s. if u think that u have excellent sporting talent and want to stay in sheares hall, please contact me! vp@sheares.nus.edu.sg or charlestyc@yahoo.com, in fact send to both just in case! be kiasu cuz my official acct gets maxed out always! haha =)

1 Comments:

Blogger j. said...

just wait til exams are over.. i'll go over sheares for supper wif u k!

10:00 م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home