Stella Artois
Okie since my last post, I haven't achieved enough. I don't know why. But somehow or rather, it is so difficult to understand everything that I'm looking at that I so tax myself mentally that I kinda fall asleep ever so often. I can remember the feeling of finishing studying my geog module and progressing to my business module so totally saturated that I felt the words that I saw the previous day still swirling thru my head. But then the worse are the econs modules. Wah! I spent like 5 hrs last nite reading something and an hour this morning and i still don't get what I'm reading after re-reading a couple of times. Sigh.
And I want to go Dbl O. Damn. I need some alcohol to stir up the system. And proper alcohol. Not the half bake kind. Kae I sound like an alcoholic but shit lah, it always happens during the exams, somehow or rather. Add the depressing fact that my damn index finger is always chronically inflamed and not recovering and then you know that it is a shit period going on. Plus the fact that I have to settle on who comes into hall during my exam period this year. Aiyah. U know what. I'm going to chill my Stella Artois. If that isn't enuff, I always have the option to join Midniteblue and gang at Dbl O later.
But first, Stella Artois and Huihan's Bdae dinner. Happy birthday Huihan!
-Charles-

2 Comments:
*sigh*
i have the same kind of feeling too...
but no matter what, even if we feel its too late, we can only and MUST do whatever we can do with whatever time and energy we have left!
oh, one last thing,
jia yOU! :P
إرسال تعليق
<< Home