الأحد، نوفمبر 06، 2005

Impossible is Nothing

Yeah on the right is like my new motivational tag. I'm going all out in whatever I do - Which is studying now. Now's time to turn up the heat. 7th to 18th. That's all the time I have left to prepare and I'm gonna squeeze the maximum utility out of all the minutes that I have left.

High Discipline. I've did a quick wash of the area just an hour ago before packing up the place to make it a studiable environment. I've blinded up the place so that day and nite it'll look the same, and so that the damn buggies which invade my room this time last year too don't piss me off this year again. But I'll just have to tolerate the heat. And it's going to be travel, class, lunch, study, sleep, dinner, study, sleep, breakfast, study, travel... Nothing else. Not even FM 6 which is just out (Urgh... Alan I won't touch the FM 6)!

High Focus. This time on tuesday nite, I'll be in to tell you I've finished my changing landscapes textbook and on thursday night it'll be I finished going thru everything for my business module. And by Sunday nite I'd have finished my Money and Banking preparations rd 1. Yeah.

Anyway, abit on what happened in the last weekend. It was quite happening. Qijun, Hengfai and me went dbl O and chinablack. Haha. I had invites for Dbl O on friday and it was shiok not having to queue! Bypassing everyone and not paying with everyone looking was haha. And Dbl O's truly the place to club! I wanna go after exams again. It was just like when I left it last time. Chinablack was a drawl. That in itself was an understatement. At 11pm, there were 5 groups of pple which translated to about 25 people altogether in Chinablack for the 2 floors. Hardly entertaining. Plus we paid 12 bucks each for entry which was essentially to drink 1 bourbon coke. So lousy that I had to apologise to the 2 dudes who went with me. So eventually we hopped back to Dbl O where we all enjoyed the drinks, hengfai and qijun being abit off after some drinks and also some booster shots to all our egos.

Aiyah, but my damn index finger refuses to recover. Like refuses refuses. It is still swollen, pain and made worse when I got kicked 4 times on it over 3 hours at swim school while teaching just now. I'm like deliberating if I should just see at TCM or wait for it to heal naturally like what the Doctor says.... But I'm scared that it's not in the right place, not the right way for it to heal, and that the Occupational Theraphist at NUH doesn't exactly inspire confidence in me with his nonchalant and his staff's inefficient and inadequate attitude towards patients. I wish that I that I was still under SSC's scheme whereby I could just go visit Dr Patrick for a heavily subsidised sum of $5 and go for physio's at Shikar, or Adel or Dino, or even Big James Wong after consultation; and Go as often as my schedule permits at 3 bucks an appointment. How good is that... Hiakzz.. the national athletes have it good... Sigh.

But Today(sunday) was a good day cause one thing happened. PReetty Sherene and me at swim club cleared the air over our previous misunderstanding. Yah, she was very surprised that I was leaving and wanted to clear the air before I left. Which made me pretty happy cuz I also wanted to do the same thing before I left. Talk about fate of bumping into each other at the train station. Haha. Anyway, Sherene's like this hell of a babe okie. I've got nothing against her, just to clear the air here also. I always enjoyed her company at ACS(i) when I was instructing and at ACJC when I was training alongside her. And truth be told. I always thought her bf was very lucky (okie and someone else also). =p Yah so you see I hold her in high regard. Especially someone who can do the body dolphin so so so darn well.... Plus the fact that when I joined swim school, she was the only person who I knew of was within one year of my age, so yah. I was so so so happy that we cleared the air on my last few working days. (I'm working on sundays til december, which, including my leave means to say that I teach another 3 more times.)

Yeah and it's 2359 of 6th November now and I'm preparing to face the battle of 7th November 2005. So. I shall attempt to make a good start of it by being really prepared.

-Bring it on-

Charles

2 Comments:

Anonymous غير معرف said...

Post-Wilma news coverage turns TV into a radio star
Sunday, November 06, 2005 Posted 8:09 AM GMT Dining by candlelight is vastly overrated.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I will definitely bookmark it!
I have a google adsense site that pretty much covers google adsense and related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

12:07 ص  
Anonymous غير معرف said...

DON"T EVER GO N SEE A TCM!!!
THEY CAN CRIPPLE YOUR FINGER ANYTIME!!! SERIOUS!!!

5:24 م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home