الثلاثاء، نوفمبر 22، 2005

Time to be Idiotic & Unfair

Okie I'm done with trying to study hard. I will be an idiot like in JC1 and study smart and thrash everything that comes my way. For 2.5 sems things that I really study hard for never go my way. Things that I study smart for go more my way. Shit. Life is unfair. No wonder some pple who study really hard cannot make it too. Bah.

It is strange, I went into my first 2 exams this sem like this

Subject------ Preparedness \Expected Result\Forseen Result
Microecons ----97% --------\at least A- -----\----- B?
Biz ------------100% -------\-----A ---------\-----B+

Then I'm like this prepared for the remaining subjects:

Money and Banking: 90%
Geog: 100%
Public Finance: 0%

But somehow i dun think i remembered everything I read way beforehand. Sipei sian. So it's time to be an shithead and put in minimum effort and score better than some. Life is unfair.

-Charles-